Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Link

I haven't added to my blog in awhile. I've been thinking of what to write, and today the opportunity arose while looking at a site called Youngzine.

 Youngzine is a cool online magazine for kids. It's got tons of great info about interesting stuff. There's a really great article on a new iphone app invented by a 14 year old kid that beat angry birds in most popular game.

So I was reading an article about Wikipedia, and decided to look though the comments. This is not interesting in itself, but mysterious forces must have been at work, because when I was skimming through those comments…

A dinosaur fell through the roof!

No, not really, what I did find was… Because We Can. At first you may think "This is just some stupid shop in Oakland. What a stupid link that was". Well, that's not what it is. Try looking at the blog. You'll probably like it more when you hear that Because We Can had a birthday party and cake for their robot. You've got to admit that's cool. Also, check out the project they did for Wikipedia.

Well, there we go.

Or: I am successful in my mission to further extend my blog.

I should really stop now.

Mm, yep, I agree.

And then-

STOP!

2 comments:

  1. I checked out your links, Squibs. They look very cool. Even the Oakland shop one :) Now I want MY robot to have a birthday party too! Oh, wait… I don't have a robot. Now I want a robot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I want a robot! Hmmm… maybe that Oakland shop might lend me one… Hey! What are you lookin' at? Those are MY secret plans.

    ReplyDelete